Returns & Refunds
At Mrs Cupid we want you to get what you want and in the correct size and in perfect condition if this isn’t the case please refer to below.
Damaged or faulty items
If the item is damaged or faulty please return the item in its original packaging to us using the Returns Form below.
On Receipt of the item a refund/exchange may be issued after inspection.
I’ve purchased the wrong size
If You have purchased the wrong size , return the item to us in its original packaging and we will send you the correct size as soon as we have received it. With sizes guide on every item we have tried our best to make sure this doesn’t occur, although we all know mistakes happen. We will do everything we can to get the issue resolved.
All wrong size items must be unopened and in its original packaging.
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNED WORN UNDERWEAR ITEMS, IF ANY ARE SENT TO US THEY WILL BE THROWN AWAY AND YOUR REFUND OR EXCHANGE WILL BE VOID
ALL PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURN IN A RESALEABLE CONDITION
I’ve changed my mind
If you decide to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have certain legal rights. For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days of receiving the goods. You will then receive a refund for the item(s) subject to terms and conditions. You will be responsible for the cost of the returned item(s) for example postage, packaging and restockting fees.
Any questions, queries or concerns please contact email@example.com or give us a call on 01642 68 88 87
Returns / Refund Policy
- Important: Before returning damaged or faulty goods, you must contact Mrs Cupid via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below. You can process a claim on faulty goods up to 6 months after the date of purchase.
- If we receive no prior communication, we reserve the right to refuse delivery of unauthorised returns
- All damages or shortages must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of goods
- A full refund for faulty goods will be made subject to the manufacturers deeming the goods are faulty. This can take up to 10 working days.
- We cannot be held liable for orders shipped in good faith to an incorrect address due to wrong details having being entered during the ordering process.
- We will accept returned goods if an incorrect item has been despatched, we must be notified within 7 days and have the incorrect product/s returned within 14 days. Returns will be exchanged like for like.
- Items eligible for returning should be sent to us, the package must contain the information of the product enclosed along with the invoice number the item appears on.